Friday, July 11, 2008

D2

So D3 is coming... and a lot of people are playing Diablo 2 now, including me.
Me and Freddy have been working on some characters these last couple of days. Nostalgia ftw!

And I saw UFC 86 last weekend... holy cow it was awesome. Jackson vs Griffin... damn! And now Affliction is coming up with an event, though it won't air on TV4 Sport. :/ It does has an ok fight card though.

I just can't help it, I love Brad Paisley. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-Ipi1dnng
I guess I'm kind of into Country in general, but this is... like... really good!
Almost guitar masturbation if you ask me... :D

Cheers!

1 comment:

Dav said...

I'm worried that D3 wont be as good as D2 or might even be in the wrong segment considering people don't really play isometric games much.

Also, don't try guitar masturbation, it messes up the guitar strings and might also hurt.