Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Merry New Year

I'm awefully sorry about the lack of updates lately, but I've just been so busy. Busy with what I do not know... but still!

Been playing lots of WoW during the holidays aswell, so I guess that would explain my absence from this totally awesome blog!

Just tried Superior Drummer today, and unholy turd it sure rocks! Still haven't figured out exactly how to use MIDI-libraries efficiently, but at least I got it working!
So to all of you that are thinking of maybe buying some new software drums for your computer I highly recommend Toontrack's Superior Drummer. And it's quite cheap, $349!

So take care all you interwebbers out there!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Dav said...

That's cheap?

Calle said...

Aye, that is cheap for an awesome plugin.
Me, I want PROJECT SAM SYMPHOBIA, which costs ~1200.- EUR. (Around $1600).

And that's just for the symphonic orchestra I apparently need :P