Saturday, March 7, 2009

UFC 96

Yup, UFC 96 tomorrow. Not the best fight card in history, but still good enough for me to loose a night's worth of sleep.
Really only interested in Quinton Jackson vs Keith Jardine match up. Maybe I care a biiiit about Gonzaga as well, mainly because of his name... Gonzaga! Sounds cool doesn't it? Sounds like something you'd yell when you chop bamboo with your katana.

Nothing really new here, still thinking about education and whatnot. At the moment it's leaning towards "civilingenjör", or Master of Science in Engineering. And I might (and probably) will go with the direction of computer security.
But I don't know, it's 5 years (+ a year for technical basics for me). So 6 years of pure studying and loooots of math and physics. Don't know if I can cope with that...
But on the other hand, I might as well try it out, if it doesn't suit me then I can just go and do something else. Always worth a shot right?

No comments: