Thursday, February 11, 2010

New mouse

My mouse has been behaving strange lately. The scroll wheel-button double clicks every now and then, and sometimes it refuses to respond to clicks :(

So I'm gonna buy a new mouse. And I think I'm going for the Mionix Naos 5000. Website Here

The problem is that is damn expensive. It's over $100!! Actually almost $120! That is outrageous. Buuut, it looks to comfortable.

And my birthday is coming up, so I'll probably pass on the PS3 and buy (get) a new mouse + pad instead. Much cheaper and it'll make me just as happy.
People doesn't realize that it's 'good' to spend money on an awesome mouse. I use my mouse for hours everyday, so of course I'd prefer a comfortable and nice tool for everyday usage.

Guess I need a pic for this post.








I think it looks quite good too.

No comments: