Sunday, May 25, 2008

UFC 84

Ohhhhhh yeaaaaahh!! Wanderlei Silva for president!!
Yeah, you guessed it, Wanderleiu Silva won his match against Keith Jardine.. 36 seconds.
Me, Nicke and Walle were watching this awesome event, and I must say this is the best UFC event in the history (as in for me caring about who wins).
There were some really great knockouts and good fights. B.J showed us once again that he is a really talented and amazing fighter.

UFC 86 doesn't look quite as strong as this event, sure it's fun to see Hughes again. And maybe fighters like Bisping, Werdum and Swick can make next event worth waiting for. Guess we'll know for sure in June.

Mother's day today, so yay for you mom! Even though I really doubt you're reading this blog :P Especially now when you're in Bulgaria.

And speaking of mothers, I really need more episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Hurry up airing the fourth season now ok?
"It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY! "

Nice

Whohooo Wanderlei is back!

2 comments:

Dav said...

She's in Bulgaria? awesome! Why?

Calle said...

Yeah... vacation. I'm actually thinking of going there too! Next year or so. I really think I need some time off!

Care to meet up there dav?