Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just got home...

Just got home... kinda drunk..
Went to Morfars (the pub, not my actual granddad, cuz he's dead. And don't you think I party around at graveyards!! Damnit!) today. Morfars is an awesome place to be when you're in Halmstad. Cosy and party'ish!

And yeah Tabasco just doesn't cut it anymore... it's so... vinegar-like. Not quite as hot as I wanted it to be. I'm sad :(
Though I kinda like my new spice... "Death Rain". Maybe it doesn't taste as good as I'd like, it still pack quite a punch!
Still have to proclaim that "Sudden Death", the sauce, is still as good.
(http://www.extremefood.com/shop/product.php?productid=12) plz go buy kk?

(I danced like a crazy person today... people must think I'm really really weird... sweet!)

Drunken g'bye from lil me aight?
kk

Calle

3 comments:

Dav said...

I still want to send you our chillies (I think they are called birds eye chillies in English) but I have no idea how to get them there via the post.

Calle said...

Yeah, I'd love to try those! Maybe I come and visit? And you show me? :D

Dav said...

Of course man. Got the spare room, always good to have people over.