Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scrubs

I've been watching a lot of episodes of Scrubs lately, and holy macaroni that show is good! At the moment I'm on season 7.
And that's pretty much everything going on in my life nowadays... the winter is coming! So that makes it ok to just chill and relax.

Saw [R.E.C] with Nicke and Pernilla yesterday, still a god damn great movie. Short and intense! If you get the chance please DO see it. It's worth it.

And yes... music. Still haven't written anything really good lately. A couple of melodies, but that's all. Haven't really had the chance to try the power of my new computer. And speaking of wich, I've been asked by a very special person to show some pictures of my new computer, but... it's no fun to look at. Just think of it as a big black box ok? k! Nah, maybe I'll put some pics up here on it soon.

I wonder if IRC miss me?

Cya around peeps
Cheers!

Calle

1 comment:

Dav said...

Irc misses you. But not in that warm i love you kinda way.

In that cold "where's my MONEY?" kinda way!

I was in IRC a few days ago, pretty dead.

Also, black box eh?

AND! Scrubs. awesome