Friday, November 14, 2008

WotLK

So now World of Warcraft's new expansion is out "Wrath of the Lich King". Haven't had the chance to try it out for more than 20 minutes yesterday, but damn, it looks really cool. I guess I'm gonna get addicted to that damn game now.
And for those of you haven't tried WoW yet... just... don't! Not worth it! :)

Bought some new spices and hot sauces too... now I love food again!

Christmas soon... Maybe I'll record a couple of songs this year. Though I won't be singing, just piano and some other instrument. But still!

Alright, I feel like I need something more fun to write about here. I mean, my blog sucks :/
Any ideas?

Peace in!
Calle

1 comment:

Dav said...

Wow, spices and sauces. Neat. I've gotten some dried chillies and pounded them roughly to make my own chilli flakes.

Also, stole mom's extra virgin (heheehe) olive oil, dumped in some pepper corns and some dried chillies to flavour it, can't wait to try it with pasta.

Going to IKEA on the 5th of next month (don't ask why!) so going to get me some Julmust!