Monday, February 16, 2009

Gervais

I've been listening a lot to Ricky Gervais' podcasts lately. They are hilarious. I recommend you all to listen to em! (It was Gervais and Merchant who created The Office and Extras. So you know who they are).
And I can't understand Karl Pilkington... is he really that "stupid"?. It feels like it must've been scripted or something. Or that he's playing a character... but from what I heard he IS really that "stupid".
But stupid or not, Karl Pilkington has outrageous and interesting ideas and his train of thoughts are not of this world. Pure comedy!

And speaking of Gervais, the man is a genius! Simple as that. And I recommend his stand up shows; Animals, Fame and Politics. (Those are three different shows) Check em out and laugh at fat people. ;)

No comments: