Saturday, May 2, 2009

Atheism

Hmm... just read an article about atheism and various religions, and I just wanted to say that there's a difference in the following two statements:

I do not believe that God exists

and

I believe that God does not exists

It's weak atheism and strong atheism. (Negative and positive)
Just so you know... :)

Atheist, agnostic, ignostic, nontheist.. I'm hard to label, and I don't really agree to 100% with any of those terms I think (although they vary greatly depending on source). I'd say I'm an atheist with doubts... a 'doubtist' :P
I do not believe that any God or Gods exists. To me there's not enough proof of him/her/it/them existing, at least not yet.
I like proof. I want to be able to use one or all of my senses to identify something, or logic of some sort... Other people's stories just doesn't cut it! But that's just me.
IMHO people are allowed to believe whatever they want to believe as long as it doesn't harm other people (or property!) :D
And whatever you believe, please don't be condescending.


Bah, I'm really tired and I don't really know if I make any sense right now (probably not). :(
But it's not like any of you million readers out there care about what I write, right?


Feel the love!

2 comments:

Dav said...

Wow, deep. Positive deep!

Calle said...

"That's what she said".. hahahaha... ;)

Ramblings of a mad man comes to mind.