Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Xbox 360

I can't save up enough money to buy a PS3, so I think I will try to get my hands on a Xbox 360 instead.

The main reasons for getting that sweeeet machine is:

1. My PS2 is almost broken (takes at least 20 minutes of resetting to get one game working. And I'm not even kidding about the time frame..)

2. Resident Evil 5. I loved RE 1-4, and even though Capcom has gone a different route from the Survival/Horror genre I still want that game!

3. UFC Undisputed. I don't really care about the gameplay or the graphics, I just want a game where I can kick my friends asses! Hell yeah!

4. Final Fantasy 13. I used to love the Final Fantasy games (especially 7-10, and a little bit of 6 as well) and it's true that the released footage of the new FF-game doesn't look so appealing to me, I will still give a chance.


So, should I go for a Xbox 360 or save up lots of lots of money and buy a PS3?

4 comments:

Dav said...

PS3 is an amazing bit of hardware!

The Xbox 360, is somewhat dated. I have neither :( and I already hate you.

Calle said...

Yeah, the PS3 is clearly a better machine. But also more expensive.

But I did see some good deals on a PS3 yesterday, so if I can get another ~$220 I might go for a PS3.

I'll get back to you on this Daway!

Dav said...

I will continue hating you only as a friend would!

Calle said...

Alright, I'm pretty sure I'm going for the PS3. Now I just need to get some cold hard cash!

It's nice to feel your hate Dav! Your dark hatred towards me is awesome, thank you!