Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ghost hunters

Been watching a lot of Ghost hunters episodes the last couple of days, and I'm still not convinced! They're doing a good job debunking stuff, but I dunno about the supposedly hauntings...
I think I might go down to the old crematorium here and try some EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). Maybe I can get some cool readings down there :)

On another note; I've decided that PS3 is gonna be my next "machine". Looking forward to that!


And I'm still on Windows 7, and it actually works great! In earlier versions I've had some problems with my Audiophile 24/96, but now it works flawlessly. Even Reaper + VSTi:s works. I'm amazed that Microsoft really seems to be pulling this through. Cool. But I bet the final version of the O/S will be quite expensive though :(

I'm gonna leave you with an "old" YouTube clip, or actually just the link to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6EYrqIn0yI The Voca People. Really awesome!

No comments: