Friday, May 22, 2009

PS3

I've been playing a lot of PS3 with Freddy lately, and the game we play is of course Resident Evil 5. Yeah that's right! Resident Evil 5.
The game is really fun and cool, though not scary at all. It's very action oriented, but we knew that coming in so we weren't disappointed :)
I'd love to see some remakes of old RE games for PS3 with the new "RE4-camera".


What else? Oh, UFC 98 tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to the Evans vs Machida match. I really hope Machida will get the belt, he is... just awesome! (Think Ryu of Street Fighter 2)

AWESOME! is it not?


Linux: Still haven't decided which distro I'm gonna go for. Tried about 6 or 7 of them lately. Having some trouble with the X-configuration on monitor+TV, but hopefully I'll work that out soon enough.

Statistically, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape... HAHA... sorry :(

Anyways, back to studying math.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Dav said...

So you've bought the PS3?

Calle said...

Noo :(
Not enough money!

My friend Freddy bought it though. He also bought RE5, Assassin's Creed and UFC 2009 Undisputed. Totally awesome!!

Dav said...

Oh, well ok. For a moment I thought you had the PS3 already and I had to be double upset at you!

Calle said...

Yeah... now I feel empty and shallow for not having a PS3 :'(