Friday, April 18, 2008

The Man From Earth

Howdy!
Watched the movie The Man From Earth with Walle and Nicke today. Really interesting movie, might come off as an anti-christian movie, but I really thought it was kind of... well, thoughtful.

I watched Countdown to UFC 83 aswell, the Serra vs GSP match is looking more and more interesting. I'm still rooting for GSP, even though Matt is looking quite awesome aswell. Guess we'll see what happens this Saturday! Whooohaa!

And about Cubase...
I've decided to record some Dream Theater covers, The Spirit Carries On and Through Her Eyes but I'm not really sure if I should be the one singing or if I should ask a friend do it. Or just go with an instrumental version of it, though that might be quite boring I guess.
And Ivory.. MAAAAN it's good. I played along with DT's Solitary Shell, and I couldn't tell the difference between their recorded piano or the thing I was playing. (By sound, not the actual notes... since I don't rock that much)

Ya

No comments: