Saturday, April 26, 2008

Släktkalas igen

So another party with relatives has come to an end... Andy's birthday.
And it was nice as usual. I only had one glass of whisky and now I'm going for some coffee and some Cubasing I think! So another sober weekend! Feels really great actually!

Talked to Jesper at the party aswell, and he said he really wanted to jam some Metal! I told him me and Nicke might be interested, but we need somewhere to jam... :/
And I wonder if I should start with playing guitar again, or if I should try playing the piano. And if so, how am I gonna get enough volume? It's not like we have a P.A...

And I really really need to buy a new computer, mine is all messed up.
I wish it wasn't so expensive

5 comments:

Dav said...

You say 'sober' like its a bad word dude. Having a drink to enjoy company and not end up in the ditch by the side of the road, with no pants, and someone's underwear on your head is a good thing!

Calle said...

But but... it's weird when you go to a party and most people drink, except some unluck designated drivers, and you stay totally sober. Though I must agree that the discussions tend to be quite interesting when you can remember them :D

Dav said...

lol.

anyway, whats wrong with your computer?

Calle said...

It's slow and buggy, the graphic->monitor connection is not working properly. And I need more RAM for my music programs. And oh, my keyboard isn't working for like 10% of the time.
Isn't that reasons enough to buy a new computer? Or am I only trying to justify a buy?

Dav said...

If you're rich then yeah, its all the reason to buy a new pc :(