Monday, April 21, 2008

OpenOffice and Ivory

Alright... so Daway keeps on rockin'! Guess the world needs more english, and that I will try to give it.
So yeah, MS Office got f*cked up today, and now I've uninstalled it and installed OpenOffice instead. I really recommend OpenOffice, it's like MS Office but not as big and it doesn't hog all the memory! And it's free!!!
Get it here: http://www.openoffice.org/

I've been playing along with some Dream Theater songs this morning, and umm.. those guys knows how to play, and I don't :(

Ivory's Italian Grand sounds almost BETTER than the regular Grand Piano. I don't really know how to describe the sound, it just sounds soooo good. If you're interested in recordning music and want piano in your songs you really should consider buying Synthogy's Ivory pianos.

http://www.synthogy.com/products.html
You're not gonna regret it!

!

1 comment:

Dav said...

English = yay
OpenOffice = Um, yay! I am all for free / open source as long as it works. And not force the users to learn 10000 text line commands to do anything. I have OpenOffice on a few family member's computers (long story, mostly because it took too long to explain licensing to them!)