Sunday, April 20, 2008

UFC 83

Wow... WOW! No, I don't mean wow as world of warcraft.. I mean "wow" as holy sh*t! The UFC 83 was awesome. The fights had it all; technique, strength, blood, humour, awesomeness. I guess I'm a little psyched right now since one of my favourite MMA fighters won his fight, pure "pwnage" as the WoW generation would say.
Though the fightcard wasn't that great if you ask me, but the fights were still entertaining and/or interesting. The GSP vs Serra match was undeniably the best fight for this event (since GSP rocks), but I really liked the Goulet vs Hironaka fight aswell, a really good fight with two unknown fighters. (Unknown to me I might add)

So...
Mark Bocek can really take a punch, Kalib Starnes is a great runner :D , Bisping is back and so is Rich Franklin.

Thank you UFC for a great fight night!

No comments: