Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No mercy for the week

Yeah, this week has been kind of... weird so far. There's just something about this week, I dunno what... but something. Maybe I'm just getting sick or something?

Anyways:
So... Chelsea vs Man U? It will be an awesome showdown! United will crush the blue babies!
Yeah, me and Nicke were just chilling this incredible Valborgsmässoafton, how lame eh? Had some interesting discussions about UFC 84 and Wanderlei Silva. :P

I wonder if I should try to learn how to record and edit music in Linux instead? Or maybe that's just something I just shouldn't do. I mean, I can hardly get my sound card to work in all the media players in Linux, how on earth am I gonna configure it for good music recording? And I'm not sure my VSTi's is working properly in Linux. And I'm to tired to check it out now.

Remember folks, there's a HUGE difference between "infinite" and "infinite big". Universe is "infinite" NOT "infinite big" :D (It all depends on what you believe in I guess, but if you ask me the universe IS infinite.

I've noticed something... when I'm really tired I write weird stuff. Haha, that's awesome.

Damn week!


Thank you!
and
good night!

1 comment:

Dav said...

Dude, you rock. Just take loads of rest and stuff.