Friday, April 11, 2008

Work

Had a couple of stressful days this week.

Been working at Expert Stormarknad these last two days. My work description was "fixing computers", and that was what I was doing. There were 8 laptops that needed to be fixed if possible. And since the laptops were to be sold again I couldn't use any illegal programs or anything that wasn't verified by Microsoft, and that made the work much tougher than I thought.

Working with the laptops made me realize that I really want a laptop for recordning music. But I guess I need a really good computer to be able to use it with Cubase and all the samples I have at hand. I'll see if I can find a good deal somewhere.

Went to the chiropractor yesterday aswell, and it went quite well, feeling better. Though it was awkwards when she asked me to take all my clothes off! It would've been ok if she wasn't, well.. kind of hot, but yeah, kind of awkward indeed.(I know I'm silly :/). Anyways, the procedure was smooth, as always, and my shoulder feels somewhat better, it's getting there! Soon I can take up my MMA-training again.

I have no idea what's up this weekend. Probably nothing, but it's not impossible that I might go to Morfars tomorrow.

Far och flyg! Två fina svenska ord på F.

No comments: