Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ubuntu and Valborgsmässoafton

I've now installed Ubuntu. And it works kind of good I guess. I had some trouble configuring the drivers for my sound card, but I finally managed to disable the damn AC'97 card!! !#"¤#
And configuring computers is now fun again! I feel like a real newbie =) Even the supposedly simpliest task can be quite tough in Linux when you're not used to it. But it's all worth it in the end!

And oh, also got my new keyboard today. A Trust...something something... And even though it feels great typing on I've noticed some, well, kind of huge flaws. One is that the software that activates all the media keys crashes when you try to use.. the media keys :/ Could be my windows version that screws it up.. but still.
In Linux it works without installing anything, you can just choose the layout and key set and you're good to go.
It also works kind of weird with my KVM-switch, but that's a minor problem really so I won't go into that.

Valborgsmässoafton today... So there should be alot of partying and burning stuff up tonight. I'm not sure what my plans are for tonight, heck I don't even have plans for tonight. And I don't really wanna miss CL, Chelsea vs Liverpool... quite exciting actually. Go Liverpool!!
And speaking of CL.. Man U won yesterday!! That was a relief! I do want to see more of Messi though, but I guess I can't have it all can I?

Whoa, this became a quite lengthy post. So I'll stop right here, and update later tonight perhaps.

Party on Valborgsmässoaftonsfirande människor!

1 comment:

Dav said...

Valborgsmässoaftonsfirande !
And fire! sweet